Slow jffs2 startup on DOM

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at lumentis.se
Sun Feb 24 05:47:52 EST 2002

I see this too. Every time I boot with a fresh JFFS2 image or if
I remove som big files and reboot(does not matter if I wait before I
reboot), kupdate
runs like hell, consuming almost all cpu for a while before it calms down.
If I monitor the output from 'df', I see that the Use field slowly rises to
100% and
then its drops back to my real usage of the JFFS2 partition.

      Jocke