GRUB and DOC

raja mahadoc at rediffmail.com
Sun Feb 10 03:02:30 EST 2002

Hi,

 Thanks a lot for your explanation.
I've got a DOC which i am able to format using doc121.exb
and am able to mount and read write on it.but unable to recognize it at the bootup.

1. Is there any problem with IPL ROM ?
2. If I replace the firmware with GRUB will my DOC get recognized at bootup ?

i am probing into these possibilities now and i would happy to get your suggestions on this issue.