CF

David Mackay monitoreurope at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 06:16:20 EST 2002

Hi Vipin,

Thanks for your 2c, allways valuable to hear
viewpoints before we cock things up ourselves! We are
kind of limited to CF for this product at this stage
so we have to live with its short commings i guess. We
were proposing to use ext3 for asynchronus power down
protection. However the product is not designed to be
powered down except in the event of brown and
blackouts.

Thanks again, David

 --- "Malik, Vipin [FRCO/HOU]"
<Vipin.Malik at EmersonProcess.com> wrote: > JFFS2 also
provides file system corruption