I need some help about nand flash.

Steve Tsai startec at ms11.hinet.net
Thu Aug 29 04:39:37 EDT 2002

I do not know your condition very well, but I think all the pins of the
flash you connect correctly. What's the WE and RE timimg diagram in your
board? In my board, I use CS to control WE and RE and I have not enought
WE pull-high hold time, when two continue writeb functions are called in
nand_command. I delay few nsec between writeb funciotns to solve my
problem. You can try this and if you can provide more information about
your system, maybe I can give you more sugestion.

Steve Tsai