NAND Configuration

Steve Tsai startec at ms11.hinet.net
Fri Aug 9 02:53:17 EDT 2002

The patch can work on my system. Thanks.

I got another problem in mounting  JFFS2 file system.  When I write a
JFFS2 image into the NAND partition, I can mount it on /mnt. If I write
a JFFS2 image into the NAND partition and reboot system to use it as the
root file system, there are some CRC errors occur. When the system
mounts the root file system, it will start to access files also. Does
the kernel access file on jffs2 file system too early?

Steve Tsai