[patch] doc_stage1.S : GRUB on DoC

Ilguiz Latypov ilatypov at superbt.com
Fri Aug 2 17:27:11 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Mark Meade wrote:

> Anyway, is it possible to take an unmodified 0.92 Grub, and cleanly apply the
> latest (07-29) patch?  I was not able to do this, mainly because of automake
> version differences.

I once moved to post-0.92 snapshot by adjusting the MTD DOC patch to the
new terminal emulation.  It's not a big deal to downgrade the terminal
emultaion changes, but I have some other issues at work till the middle of
August.

I updated the 07-29 patch in the folowing areas:

  a) correct the READID memory block and flash addresses
  b) restore the accidentally dropped builtins.c modifications

The correction (b) came up after a routine check of the new patch against
the old patch.  Could be another reason for GRUB malfunction on P133...

Ilguiz