Current price for DoC devices

john riehl jr at i-bucks.com
Fri Apr 26 03:13:47 EDT 2002

At 11:38 PM 4/25/02 -0400, Gregg C Levine wrote:
>Hello from Gregg C Levine
>Still thinking about my current idea, so this question surfaced. How
>much are the DoC devices going for? Typically I am interested in the

Prices are fairly scattered.   I have seen prices as high as $7/meg
(ripoff).  While it has been a few months since I priced them, I think that
$2/meg is fairly common.  There are some people who do consistently put doc
on ebay for below $1/meg.

I read an article recently where it mentioned that AMD was planning on
converting the plants that currently make the Duron cpu to making flash
memory (didnt specify types).

jr
john riehl