problem with old M-sys 1000 DOC

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Wed Apr 10 09:38:37 EDT 2002

On Wed, 10 April 2002 04:28:15 -0700, Trevor Warren wrote:
> Dudes...the mail below i got from some1 whose tryin to
> act like a real smart ***..
>
>   I may b wrong in my approach to the DOC for buildin
> a thin client or other embedded systems which i wanna
> use...but if i am wron, then some1 could point that
> out.
>   I appreciate pple correctin me....not some1
> bashing....;)

If you want answers, give people a reason to answer. They might feel
more inclined to do so, if:
- You pay them.
- You try to write correct English.
- You ask clear questions that can be answered with few words.
- You pay attention to the netiquette.

The last part includes, keeping private mail private and not starting
flame wars. If you don't like the answers you get, just ignore them.

Jörn

--
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
-- reputely from the Dalai Lama, unverified