jedec_probe_chip error?

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Fri Apr 5 13:54:03 EST 2002

* Richard A. Smith <rsmith at bitworks.com> [020405 19:09]:
> >get /dev/bios from the OpenBIOS cvs tree:
> >http://www.freiburg.linux.de/OpenBIOS/dev/cvs.html
>
> The Readme lists that this should work under a 2.2.x kernel, however
> I get serveral errors trying to compile with 2.2.19
[..]
> Does it sill work with 2.2.x?

Oops. I dropped 2.2 support with one of the last releases. It is tested
under 2.4 - backporting it shouldnt be too hard - drop me a note if 2.4
is not an option for you.

> I'm using the latest tarball from the above link.  I was unable to
> get a CVS copy as it kept complaining that 'anonymous' was an unknown
> user.

Hmm... I'll check into that asap.

Best regards,
  Stefan Reinauer

--
Ok hex 4666 dup negate do i 4000 dup 2* negate do " *" 0 dup 2dup 1e 0 do
 2swap * e >>a 2* 5 pick + -rot - j + dup dup * e >>a rot dup dup * e >>a