jedec_probe_chip error?

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Fri Apr 5 12:09:54 EST 2002

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 12:36:04 +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:

>get /dev/bios from the OpenBIOS cvs tree:
>http://www.freiburg.linux.de/OpenBIOS/dev/cvs.html

The Readme lists that this should work under a 2.2.x kernel, however
I get serveral errors trying to compile with 2.2.19

Things like:

structure has no member nameed 'resource'
'PCI_ROM_RESOURCE' undeclared

Does it sill work with 2.2.x?

I'm using the latest tarball from the above link.  I was unable to
get a CVS copy as it kept complaining that 'anonymous' was an unknown
user.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith at bitworks.com               501.846.5777 x204