Can't modify my DoC anymore (pb with GRUB)

ilatypov at infradead.org ilatypov at infradead.org
Sat Nov 24 18:46:52 EST 2001

I added the following improvements to the GRUB 0.90 patch:

a) Removed extra delays.
b) Select device and floor only when needed.
c) Initialize hash tables before the DoC probes.
d) Read flash data from sequential IO ports.

I noticed that the 64M DiskOnChip 2000 is now booting up 10 times out of
10 tries.  The patch is in the CVS and in the attachment.  Thanks for your
patience,

Ilguiz