SC520 CDP - problem with booting from BIOS Flash

Vipin Malik Vipin.Malik at daniel.com
Tue May 15 15:37:14 EDT 2001

Sorry for the delayed response. Here are some more things you can try:

1. What are the LED's showing. two of them should say b7 (or something like
that). None of them should say FF.

2. Are you watching the serial console? Is it configured?

3. How will you know when your kernel boots?

Also, I rather than clutter up the list re. non mtd/JFFS issues (as your mtd
and jffs seems to be working), I will send you a personal mail to help you
further.

Thanks

Vipin