Read Flash-Dumps

Peter Keel killer at discordia.ch
Wed May 9 13:01:06 EDT 2001

Hello.

I got an Igel-Terminal, which features an M-systems DiskOnAChip 2000.
Now I got these flash-images from an ftp and want to modify them
before putting them into the flash; preferably on another machine
(without flash).

So how do I do a loopack-mount of the files? I tried several
filesystems, but that doesn't seem to work. Also, nftl doesn't
even appear in /proc/filesystems.

Thanks
Peter
--
"Any good Unix security engineer can clean up any Unix box. But I'm not
 sure there are people even within Microsoft who know how to clean up