jffs, uxlinux, intel flash

Erwin Authried eauth at softsys.co.at
Tue May 1 12:27:36 EDT 2001

Matthew,

I'm not sure about the Intel Flash support, but I think it is
supported by cfi_cmdset0001.c. I have modified the core of MTD
to support uClinux, I have a small README for MTD with uClinux
in my uClinux Directory at http://uclinux.home.at/. I haven't
ported back JFFS, but Stephen Brasher was working on JFFS support,
in uClinux, when I remember correctly.

-Erwin