AW: JFFS on a powerpc platform.

Florian Schirmer / TayTron schirmer at taytron.net
Wed Mar 7 01:31:52 EST 2001

Hi!

>Question I have is -- has anyone tested JFFS on powerpc platform.
>
>I have retrieved the latest mtd code from CVS repository and
>the data read back from flash is not "correct".
>
>The platform I am running on MPC860 based board having
>intel flash  which mtd is able to recognize correctly.

Yes the code runs fine - now. Please check wether you are using at least
version 1.10 of physmap.c. We fixed exactly this problem mhhh let me say
around 4 days ago. Did you checked out the source after that? Please
checkout again.

Hope that helps - if not please provide a DEBUG_CFI enabled output.

Happy hacking
   Florian Schirmer