AW: Some bugs

Florian Schirmer / TayTron schirmer at taytron.net
Tue Mar 6 03:38:15 EST 2001

Hi!

> > 1. cfi_cmdset_0001 broken:
> Doh! That's fixed, sorry.

Damn. All the cut and paste junkies out there :-) (Including me of course!)

> The inter_module stuff is just fundamentally screwed, as far as I'm
> concerned. I'm severely tempted just to take it out and let the modules
> have hard dependencies on each other.

For what reason it is still in there? I'm not that expirienced kernel
hacker. So maybe you can give me some hints. It makes developing rather
complicated since i have to reset the board to get rid of the cfi modules.
Maybe we should disable to stuff until it is fixed?

Cya
   Florian Schirmer