how to get MTD support - need expert input

Ian Relativity at HumanHeuristic.com
Tue Jun 12 23:58:16 EDT 2001

I was looking at having one of these made for me ... if its XIP flash (unlike
the DoC Millennium (outside its first 512bytes)) then I would be interested
in the circuit diagrams and could contribute C-level programming to drive it
resources.

Actually the one I was looking at having built would have been 512k pages,
but 64k should be enough for anybody ;-)