Problem about patching MTD/JFFS on uClinux-2.0.38.1pre7

AndrewKuo andrewkuo at aiptek.com.tw
Tue Dec 18 00:25:33 EST 2001

Hi all,

	I'm new in linux, I'm try to port JFFS on uClinux-2.0.38.1pre7 for ARM target. I follow MTD-JFFS-HOWTO to use cvs to get the lasted code of MTD/JFFS, and patch to kernel. But there is one patch fail on "arch/armnommu/config.in", and log the patch fail information in "config.in.rej". The content is,

*********************
*** 72, 77*********
  fi
  endmenu

  source arch/armnommu/drivers/block/Config.in

  if [ "$CONFIG_NET" = "y"];   then
  fi
  endmenu

+  source drivers/mtd/Config.in
+
    source arch/armnommu/drivers/block/Config.in

   if [ "$CONFIG_NET" = "y"];   then

	By the way, I found there is not "arch/armnommu/drivers/block" directory in uClinux-2.0.38.1pre7 kernel. Does I miss to update any patches for uClinux's kernel. Could anybody help me? Thanks a lot.

Andrew