Problems compiling kernel 2.2.1-rmk2

Alex Liao alex at vistatopology.com
Tue Aug 7 07:34:03 EDT 2001

Hi all,
        I have problems about compiling MTD with kernel 2.2.1-rmk2(patched
arm-patch files).
        I used AMD flash chip (support CFI ) .
        Error message:
        cfi_cmdset_0002.c: In function 'do_read_onechip':
        cfi_cmdset_0002.c:206: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
        cfi_cmdset_0002.c:208: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
        cfi_cmdset_0002.c:209: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

                    ....... so many error msg like above.......
        Could anyone give me help or suggestions to resolve the problems ?

Thanks