JFFS2 as root FS

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at lumentis.se
Thu Apr 19 15:59:37 EDT 2001

Wow, that was an impressive analysis!

Regarding my HW, it is a PPC860T and it is running at 50MHz(48 to be exact
since the ext. clock is 8MHz
and the multiplier 6). The bus is supposed to run at the same speed, 48
MHz,(how do I check that?)
The Flash is on a 32 bit bus(4 in x8 mode), erase sector is 256KB.

hmm, mounting my fs should be quicker than 90 seconds.

     Jocke