Grub support in DiskOnChip.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Oct 9 05:07:54 EDT 2000

kevin at moore-and-moore.com said:
> I have an Allwell STB1030N (small form-factor solid state x86 box)
> with a 16 MB DOC Millenium, and I'm having difficulties getting grub
> to work.

Grub doesn't yet support the DiskOnChip Millennium. It shouldn't be
difficult to fix that, it's just that I did my development on DiskOnChip
2000.

First you need to add Millennium support to Grub itself - you can boot Grub
from a floppy to test this. Once Grub can detect and read the DiskOnChip,
you also need to add Millennium support to the Grub loader found in the
grub/ directory of my CVS tree.

--
dwmw2