New release of MTD code pending.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Mar 27 11:01:25 EST 2000

alex at cendio.se said:
>  All this should really be documented in mtd.h, so that one can rely
> on certain properties. The you can just fix drivers that don't
> implement stuff you depend on, instead of having to read all drivers
> to see how the api really works.

Definitely. At the moment, I don't think there even _is_ a good example to
point at.

I started this in HTML at one point, but didn't get very far, do didn't ever
publish it:
	http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/tech/API.html

> I was thinking of using alan's new kernel documentation stuff. That
> would be nice.

Yes, the DocBook stuff looks quite good.

I'd very much like to get some real documentation done, then go through the
existing drivers and audit them sensibly against that documentation.

--
dwmw2