Axis log based flash filesystem ported to 2.3 and MTD

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Mar 27 03:23:38 EST 2000

Forgive me for reposting private mails to the list, but it seems that some
introductions are in order....

kwonsk at mutech.co.kr said:
> If i could not use FTL layer on the direct flash chip under GPL, then
> what mtd Layer (FFS from MS?) should i choose without license
> problems?

I'm not really sure about the patent issues - I'm just glad I live in the Free
World (for now). It's probably best discussed on the list than in private mail
with my clueless self.

(To subscribe to the list, send "subscribe mtd" in the body of a mail to
majordomo at infradead.org)

--
dwmw2