MTD CVS update: 'mtd/fs/jffs inode-v22.c Makefile inode.c'

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jun 16 07:46:51 EDT 2000

alex at cendio.se said:
>  Hmmm. There is quite a lot of 'spurious' differences in the 2.2
> version and the 2.3 version. They could be merged to be much more
> alike.

I know. I've imported Sébastien's version as-is for now, and I'm about to
look at little details like making it compile :)

After that, some of the spurious differences can be eliminated. We may even
be able to have an 'inode-common.c' and make the v22 and v23 versions even
smaller - we'll see.

--
dwmw2