JFFS - ready for submission into 2.[34]?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jun 1 12:25:11 EDT 2000

I'm fairly happy with the current state of the MTD code - my remaining
niggles are lack of certain functionality rather than stupidities in the
code, so I'm submitting it to Alan in the hope that he'll include it into
his 2.4.0-test1-ac kernels - after all, it's "only new drivers."

If I get away with that, it would be nice to get JFFS in too - Alex, is the
code in our CVS ready for that or should we hold off for a while longer?

--
dwmw2