muti-page-rw.diff follow-up

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Jul 26 04:22:07 EDT 2000

ollie at sis.com.tw said:
>  P.S. there seems to be some small bugs in the DoC Mil driver and I
> think I have found the solution. I will send you a patch soon.

> P.S. 2. David, did you commit the patch to CVS ??

I didn't - sorry, I got back from OLS on Monday, spent most of Monday
sleeping and haven't caught up yet. Should I wait for your new patch.

Anyone else who sent me patches which I haven't yet applied - please could
you resend your latest version, made against the most recent snapshot?

Rogelio - could you test NFTL or find someone to do so and let me know when
it's safe to merge your new patch?

--
dwmw2