muti-page-rw.diff follow-up

Ollie Lho ollie at sis.com.tw
Tue Jul 25 20:51:27 EDT 2000

"Rogelio M. Serrano Jr." wrote:

> I hope my modifications doesnt break nftl. I needed modifications to
> make jffs work on the DOC. I am going to do the same to the DOCmil
> driver when I have read through the docs. I have broken the ecc
> functions in the doc2000 driver im afraid. I am fixing it now and I will
> send patches when I am done. The diff is against mtd-snapshot-20000725.

I will try the DoC Mil part. Rogelio, please be careful that the ECC logic
and CDSNIO register should be programmed "as is" in the source I sent to you.
Or it will not work at all.

P.S. there seems to be some small bugs in the DoC Mil driver and I think
I have found the solution. I will send you a patch soon.

P.S. 2. David, did you commit the patch to CVS ??

Ollie