ELANSC400

Simon Munton Simon.Munton at m4data.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 03:36:17 EDT 2000

Hi Greg,

My company's using a board with an ElanSC410 and 4 AM29LV017B flash chips,
connected as yours are. I've just got MTD working on it, and have mounted
and used JFFS on them.

I don't believe the 29F016 is a CFI compliant device, so you won't be able
to use the cfi_xxxxx routines from MTD directly, but it wouldn't be too hard
to get a driver going for the 29F016 - you could probably use the actual
read/write/erase functions from cfi_cmdset_0002.c directly.

Simon

Simon Munton				simonm at m4data.co.uk
M4 Data Ltd					Tel: 44-1749-683800
Mendip Court, Bath Rd, Wells		Fax: 44-1749-673928
Somerset, BA5 3DG, England