persistence of files using jffs

Juan Gonzo kayemmess at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 14 19:09:47 EDT 2000

When umount and then remount, any new files I copied are
not there.

Our system has 4 Intel Strataflash chips that are coupled pairs
to give us 32MB at 32bits data width.  In the structure 'map_info',
I set the 'buswidth' field to 4.

The startup code uses the write32 functions, but when I mount
I noticed that write16 functions are being used.  As well, in
the file cfi_cmdset_0001.c, only write16 functions are called.
Is this causing a problem for our system?

Thanks,
   -- kelly