Fujitsu MBM29LV160

Masami Komiya mkomiya at crossnet.co.jp
Thu Jul 6 06:34:19 EDT 2000

I will try to make cfi_cmdset_0002. After making it,
I want to use FTL and JFFS for our system.
These filesystems can be used on AMD's flash chips?

Our system has two interleaved flash in 32 bit mode.
So I want to implement only 32bit read & write
routines instead of 16 bit if it is allowed.
FTL or JFFS require 16bit read & write routines ?

Best Regards.

Masami Komiya