module registration changes

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Dec 19 09:52:21 EST 2000

nico at cam.org said:
>  Well...  I would suggest you add it where it belongs i.e. include/
> linux/list.h.

I agree. We need to patch 2.0 anyway to make the initcalls &c work. We
might as well add list.h in the right place in the same patch.

At this stage, I'd like to keep the main code as clean as possible for 2.4.
I want it to _work_ on 2.0, but I want it to be _pretty_ in 2.4, because I
have to justify it to Linus for 2.4, and I don't for 2.0 :)

Feel free to add an 'infrastructure' patch for 2.0 which does everything
you need and lets you just drop the contents of the drivers/mtd and
include/linux/mtd directories in place from CVS.

--
dwmw2