nftl_format and 2 Mb DOC

Ciro Cattuto ciro at prosa.it
Sat Aug 26 03:15:47 EDT 2000

On Fri, Aug 25, 2000 at 07:42:11PM +0200, Ciro Cattuto wrote:

> ...now, 2 Mb DOC have 4k erase size, and I'd like to add support for this.
> Is there something I should be aware of before I start hacking to make
> nftl_format happy, instead than confused? ;)

The code in nftl_format looks pretty independent of the erase zone size,
so I simply removed the check against 0x2000. It seems to work fine,
except for an error while writing OOB data, which I'm not sure is related
to nftl_format itself.

Ciro

--
Ciro Cattuto, Open Source Developer, Linuxcare Italia SpA
Tel. +39.338.3002140  Fax +39.049.8036484