2.2.12 Kernel Patch

Dvir Oren dviro at lucidvon.com
Sat Nov 27 15:08:24 EST 1999

I'm attaching my own patch of MTD into the 2.2 kernel.

Note the following things:
1.  I only work with Doc2000, so that is the only thing tested.
2.  Even Doc2000 doesn't work for me.  I don't know exactly what
the problem is, but I don't suspect it's a problem with including it
into the kernel (see other post to the list)
3.  I've moved the entire MTD structure to drivers/block, instead of
what it originally was.  This was more convinient for me.
4.  Some changes were needed to be done on the MTD source
files.  I'm attaching that as well.
5.  Good luck, and tell me if you think something I did was wrong.

---------
Dvir Oren <dvir at lucidvon.com>
Lucid VON Ltd. <http://www.lucidvon.com>
Twin Towers 2,     Suite 406,     P.O.Box 159
35 Jabotinsky street, Ramat-Gan 52511, ISRAEL
Tel:+972 3 6137214         Fax:+972 3 6137215
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,