RFC: kernel-based PCMCIA ...

David Woodhouse David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com
Wed Jun 23 07:10:59 EDT 1999

jgg at deltatee.com said:
>  We managed to extract the location of the specs today, go to  http://
> msdn.microsoft.com and search for "microsoft flash file system". It
> documents the MS FFS2 file system - I'll probably start working on one
> this week unless someone else already has..

I couldn't find the pages - most of the search results are broken links, and
those that aren't don't seem very helpful - they just refer to the original
FTL.

Could you send me a copy of the docs, or a direct URL, please?

David Woodhouse        David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com       Office: (+44) 1223 810302
 Project Leader,     Process Information Systems      Mobile: (+44) 976 658355
    Axiom (Cambridge) Ltd., Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridge, CB5 0NA, UK.
             finger dwmw2 at ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk for PGP key.