Flash drivers and filesystem (fwd)

David Woodhouse David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com
Tue Jul 6 12:49:44 EDT 1999

jgg at deltatee.com said:
>  What is this applied against? This looks remarkably like it would fit
> nicely with the more general chagnes I made...

Against Alex's original patch, I believe.

> Everyone rewriting the flash chip code for every new device is getting
> old :>

Indeed. I'm working on recombining them all into one - was yours based upon
mine, or were they both based on something I can't find any more (I honestly
can't remember)?

Once we've done that, I'll look at putting up a public CVS server.

David Woodhouse        David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com       Office: (+44) 1223 810302
 Project Leader,     Process Information Systems      Mobile: (+44) 976 658355
    Axiom (Cambridge) Ltd., Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridge, CB5 0NA, UK.
             finger dwmw2 at ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk for PGP key.