Disk-On-Chip documentation.

David Woodhouse David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com
Mon Aug 2 10:09:35 EDT 1999

I've now managed to extract the documentation from the attachment that
M-Systems sent me. It looks like there's enough detail to produce drivers for
the DoC hardware and for the NFTL filesystem without too much difficulty.

They have now confirmed that they don't want the documentation to be widely
released. I may, however, release it to 'those with which [I] collaborate'.

So what I'd like to do is follow the XFree86 development model - if you show a
genuine interest in assisting the development, you can sign an NDA and have
access to the documentation. You can release code, but not the documentation
itself.

Hence the Cc of this message to Amir Ban of M-Systems. Is this development
model OK with M-Systems, and would you like to draft this proposed NDA?

David Woodhouse        David.Woodhouse at mvhi.com       Office: (+44) 1223 810302
 Project Leader,     Process Information Systems      Mobile: (+44) 976 658355
    Axiom (Cambridge) Ltd., Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridge, CB5 0NA, UK.
             finger dwmw2 at ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk for PGP key.