Wifi 6E 6ghz not working on MediaTek MT7922 (AMD RZ616)

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 09:55:23 PST 2022

Hello Daniel !

Thank you for your response - apologies for being slow to follow up -
I will post the info you asked for soon [tm] but I note there appears
to be some new firmware for the mt7922 (a few hours ago) which I will
also try when gathering the info.

Off the top of my head the regulatory info/region is set to US while I
am located in India and I have tried the latest firmware off git
master as well as another (?) location suggested by Nick Morrow with
no luck (same results) but allow me some time (likely this weekend) to
re-check and get back to you.

Regards,
Vishal

--
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." -
St. Augustine.