Please help, I want kprobe.multi support on arm64, but regs is replaced by args

Jackie Liu liu.yun at linux.dev
Sun Jun 25 01:27:44 PDT 2023

Hi, Mark Rutland and other developers.

I am trying to implement the rethook of the arm64 platform, referring to
the code of other architectures, it can already run normally on the v6.1
branch, but after commit 26299b3f6ba2 ("ftrace: arm64: move from REGS to
ARGS"), regs is no longer supported, resulting in CONFIG_FPROBE is also
not supported (although RETHOOK is implemented). I try to revert the
patch, and kprobe.multi can be run correctly. Now, what should I do?
Should I roll back this patch or find a way to run fprobe without regs?

Any help is welcome.

--
Jackie Liu