[GIT PULL] ARM64 RK808 defconfig fix

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Jun 21 02:36:48 PDT 2023

On Thu, Jun 15, 2023, at 19:49, Sebastian Reichel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I did not get any feedback for the defconfig patches from [0] and they
> are fixing a KernelCI regression (Rockchip Chromebooks no longer boot because
> of missing PMIC driver), I prepared a pull request with the defconfig change
> instead as suggested by Tony [1]. It consists of the rk806 immutable branch
> prepared by Lee Jones [2] and the arm64 defconfig patch. I will send a second
> pull request for the arm32 multi_v7 defconfig. This is targeting linux-next.
>
> [0]
> https://lore.kernel.org/all/20230518040541.299189-1-sebastian.reichel@collabora.com/
> [1]
> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-omap/20230604060436.GT14287@atomide.com/
> [1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/20230515152425.GV10825@google.com/

I don't think it's important to have bisectable defconfig changes,
and I'd prefer to just cherry-pick the two defconfig patches in
this case if that's ok with you.

> The following changes since commit ac9a78681b921877518763ba0e89202254349d1b:
>
>   Linux 6.4-rc1 (2023-05-07 13:34:35 -0700)
>
> are available in the Git repository at:
>

> ssh://git@gitolite.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sre/linux-misc.git/
> rk806-defconfig-fix-arm64

This is also not a public git URL, you may need something like this
in your .gitconfig to generate better pull requests:

[url "https://git.kernel.org"]
    insteadOf = ssh://git@gitolite.ra.kernel.org

       Arnd