❌ FAIL (91/181 SKIPPED): Test report for for-kernelci (6.2.0-rc5, arm-next, 2e84eedb)

Will Deacon will at kernel.org
Thu Jan 26 04:52:03 PST 2023

[+Mark and Ard in case they have ideas]

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 09:21:19AM -0000, cki-project at redhat.com wrote:
> Hi, we tested your kernel and here are the results:
>
>     Overall result: FAILED
>              Merge: OK
>            Compile: OK
>               Test: FAILED
>

> Kernel information:
>     Commit message: Merge branch 'for-next/core' into for-kernelci
>
> You can find all the details about the test run at
>     https://datawarehouse.cki-project.org/kcidb/checkouts/66828
>
> One or more kernel tests failed:
>     Unrecognized or new issues:
>          aarch64 - kdump - kexec_boot
>                    Logs: https://datawarehouse.cki-project.org/kcidb/tests/6799495

This looks like we run into an undefined instruction when we jump to the
kexec relocation code. Do you know if the failure is reproducible, and is
the log identical each time?

I'm struggling a bit for ideas at the moment, given that we're not taking
a translation fault so the page-table isn't _completely_ mad.

Will