NXP imx6ull nonalignment buffer question

Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi michael at amarulasolutions.com
Mon Feb 27 03:22:03 PST 2023

Hi Bough

On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 8:19 AM Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
<michael at amarulasolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 4:30 AM Bough Chen <haibo.chen at nxp.com> wrote:

I have done some tests and I need this quirk
SDHCI_QUIRK_32BIT_ADMA_SIZE on imx6ulz cpu and I think that it applies
even on imx6ull.
Wifi can work only if the data on the sdio are aligned or we use
interrupt mode for no-alignment data. I did not find an errata and I
can not add as a quirk without a confirmation

Michael