[GIT PULL 0/7] Renesas SoC updates for v6.2 (take two)

Geert Uytterhoeven geert+renesas at glider.be
Fri Nov 18 08:44:57 PST 2022

	Hi SoC folks,

This is my second pull request for the inclusion of Renesas SoC updates
for v6.2, and the first one including support for an SoC with a RISC-V
CPU core (and including no changes for SoCs with arm32 CPU cores).

It consists of 7 parts:

  [GIT PULL 1/7] Renesas ARM defconfig updates for v6.2

    - Enable support for Renesas R-Car S4-8 Spider Ethernet devices in the
      arm64 defconfig.

  [GIT PULL 2/7] Renesas ARM DT updates for v6.2 (take two)

    - Timer (TMU and CMT) and quad Cortex-A76 CPU topology support for
      the R-Car V4H SoC,
    - Watchdog, L2 cache, and system controller support for the RZ/V2M
      SoC on the RZ/V2M Evaluation Kit 2.0,
    - Ethernet Switch and SERDES supports for the R-Car S4-8 SoC and the
      Spider development board,
    - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

  [GIT PULL 3/7] Renesas driver updates for v6.2 (take two)

    - Add support for identifying the SoC revision on RZ/V2M.

  [GIT PULL 4/7] Renesas DT binding updates for v6.2 (take two)

    - Document support for the Andes Technology AX45MP RISC-V CPU Core, as
      used on the Renesas RZ/Five SoC,
    - Document support for the Renesas RZ/V2M System Configuration.

  [GIT PULL 5/7] Renesas RISC-V defconfig updates for v6.2

    - Enable support for the Renesas RZ/Five SoC and the RZ/Five SMARC EVK
      board in the risc-v defconfig.

  [GIT PULL 6/7] Renesas RISC-V DT updates for v6.2

    - Add initial support for the Renesas RZ/Five SoC and the Renesas
      RZ/Five SMARC EVK development board.

  [GIT PULL 7/7] Renesas RISC-V SoC updates for v6.2

    - Add Kconfig option for Renesas RISC-V SoCs.

Thanks for pulling!

P.S. I'm wondering if I should reduce the number of branches?
     Probably it would make sense to (at least) use a single branch for
     the DTS changes, as the RZ/Five DTS files share base SoC and board
     DTS with RZ/G2UL through #include <arm64/renesas/...>.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds