[Issue] EFI runtime-wrapper is broken #forregzbot

Thorsten Leemhuis regressions at leemhuis.info
Sun Nov 13 10:31:37 PST 2022

[Note: this mail is primarily send for documentation purposes and/or for
regzbot, my Linux kernel regression tracking bot. That's why I removed
most or all folks from the list of recipients, but left any that looked
like a mailing lists. These mails usually contain '#forregzbot' in the
subject, to make them easy to spot and filter out.]

On 08.11.22 13:26, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Hi, this is your Linux kernel regression tracker. CCing the regression
> mailing list, as it should be in the loop for all regressions, as
> explained here:
> https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/admin-guide/reporting-issues.html
>
> On 28.10.22 11:39, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:

>>> I ran into the issue on server, equipped with Ampere CPUs. With d3549a938b73
>>> reverted, the crash disappeared.
>>
>> Thanks for confirming
>>
>> Can you please share the complete boot log and the DMI/SMBIOS data? Thanks.
>
> Gavin, did you ever send this?
>
> Or Ard, was there any progress to get the issue fixed?
>
> I ask because I have this on the list of tracked regression -- and I
> noticed there is another report about problems caused by d3549a938b73
> now from Alexandru Elisei:
> https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/Y2lAB508TrrjpDPi@monolith.localdoman/

#regzbot fixed-by: 550b33cfd445296