[Issue] EFI runtime-wrapper is broken #forregzbot

Thorsten Leemhuis regressions at leemhuis.info
Wed Nov 9 07:45:30 PST 2022

[Note: this mail is primarily send for documentation purposes and/or for
regzbot, my Linux kernel regression tracking bot. That's why I removed
most or all folks from the list of recipients, but left any that looked
like a mailing lists. These mails usually contain '#forregzbot' in the
subject, to make them easy to spot and filter out.]

On 08.11.22 14:57, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
>> I ask because I have this on the list of tracked regression -- and I
>> noticed there is another report about problems caused by d3549a938b73
>> now from Alexandru Elisei:
>> https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/Y2lAB508TrrjpDPi@monolith.localdoman/
> Yes, this is essentially the exact same problem, only on a different
> type of Ampere hardware
>
> I have an idea how to fix this more comprehensively - I'll work with
> Alexandru to converge on a fix and get it queued up.

In that case:

#regzbot dup-of:
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/Y2lAB508TrrjpDPi@monolith.localdoman/