[PULL] Add variants of devm_clk_get for prepared and enabled clocks enabled clocks

Uwe Kleine-König u.kleine-koenig at pengutronix.de
Mon Jul 5 01:01:44 PDT 2021

Hello Stephen,

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 07:14:34PM +0200, Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 09, 2021 at 10:21:23PM +0200, Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
> > given that I don't succeed in getting any feedback for my patch set, I'm
> > trying with a pull request today. It would be really great if this pull
> > request made it finally in for the next merge window.
>
> It seems sending a pull request didn't help either :-\
>
> I'm waiting since October for feedback, several people expressed to like
> this series and I want to make use of it to simplify a few drivers. I'm
> quite annoyed that your missing feedback blocks me from further
> improving stuff.

There is still no feedback, not even something like: "I saw your
nagging, sorry. I'm drown in other missions, please have some more
patience."

I assume it's not to much to expect at least such a reply after more
than 8 months?

Best regards
Uwe

Industrial Linux Solutions                 | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |