Re: ❌ FAIL: Test report for kernel 5.9.0 (arm-next)

Veronika Kabatova vkabatov at redhat.com
Mon Oct 19 04:27:17 EDT 2020

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Will Deacon" <will at kernel.org>

Hi,

I see a test timeout because it took too long which I don't think is
related to kernel (we've already submitted a bug to the test framework
to allow proper detection of it but it wasn't fixed yet, sorry!).

However, we're also hunting down a bug in mm/usercopy which is triggered
by stress-ng which we've seen so far on block and mainline, and the
subtest that triggers it wasn't ran due to the timeout. I resubmitted
the test job to check if your tree is affected as well and will let you
know if we see the panic.

Veronika