❌ FAIL: Test report for kernel 5.9.0 (arm-next)

Will Deacon will at kernel.org
Fri Oct 16 04:21:05 EDT 2020

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 03:48:13AM -0000, CKI Project wrote:
> We ran automated tests on a recent commit from this kernel tree:
>
>        Kernel repo: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux.git
>             Commit: 51d96ff83ed7 - Merge branch 'for-next/core' into for-kernelci
>
> The results of these automated tests are provided below.
>
>     Overall result: FAILED (see details below)
>              Merge: OK
>            Compile: OK
>              Tests: FAILED
>
> All kernel binaries, config files, and logs are available for download here:
>
>   https://arr-cki-prod-datawarehouse-public.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html?prefix=datawarehouse-public/2020/10/15/615400
>
> One or more kernel tests failed:
>
>     aarch64:
>      ❌ stress: stress-ng

There's an interested WARN from the scheduler in the stress-ng run, but the
failures look more like they're related to the infrastructure because all of
the invocations seem to be saying "(Expected 0,2,3, got 0)".

>      ❌ LTP

This looks like a broken setup:

     7	RTNETLINK answers: Operation not permitted
     8	netns_breakns_ns_exec_ipv4_ioctl 1 TBROK: unable to create veth pair devices

Will