[GIT PULL] ARM: dts zynq: Xilinx DT changes for v5.11

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Wed Dec 9 13:06:32 EST 2020

Hi,

On 09. 12. 20 18:01, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 3:51 PM Michal Simek <monstr at monstr.eu> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> please pull the following changes to your tree. The tree is based on
>> zynqmp-soc-fixes-for-v5.10-rc6 tag or acfdd18591ea ("firmware: xilinx:
>> Use hash-table for api feature check") which went to v5.10-rc6.
>
> Is it necessary that this is based on top of the bugfix? This means
> I'd have to do a backmerged of -rc4 into my dt tree, which is something
> I would prefer to avoid.

The patch from Zou Wei is fixing the hash table patch merge in rc6.
If you think I should drop it and send it after rc1 I am fine with it.
Just let me know which way you prefer.

> I also notice that the subject is the same as the DT pull request, which
> seems to have messed up patchwork into thinking it is an updated
> version of the former.  If I had not noticed the backmerge, the DT pull
> request would have gotten lost.

I shoot an email that subject was wrong. It is targeting soc tree.
Sorry about it. Let's figured it out the first part about RC and then I
can send new PR with proper subject.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854