[GIT PULL] ARM: dts zynq: Xilinx DT changes for v5.11

Arnd Bergmann arnd at kernel.org
Wed Dec 9 12:01:05 EST 2020

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 3:51 PM Michal Simek <monstr at monstr.eu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please pull the following changes to your tree. The tree is based on
> zynqmp-soc-fixes-for-v5.10-rc6 tag or acfdd18591ea ("firmware: xilinx:
> Use hash-table for api feature check") which went to v5.10-rc6.

Is it necessary that this is based on top of the bugfix? This means
I'd have to do a backmerged of -rc4 into my dt tree, which is something
I would prefer to avoid.

I also notice that the subject is the same as the DT pull request, which
seems to have messed up patchwork into thinking it is an updated
version of the former.  If I had not noticed the backmerge, the DT pull
request would have gotten lost.

       Arnd