[GIT PULL 1/2] omap defconfig changes for v4.15 merge window

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Nov 2 08:48:14 PDT 2017

> Few omap2plus_defconfig changes for v4.15 merge window to enable NEON
> based crypto and droid 4 USB PHY. Also let's run savedefconfig again
> to save a bit of space and make it easier for people to send patches
> against omap2plus_defconfig.

I'm not too fond of the blind 'rerun savedefconfig' patches. Can you respin that
branch and separate that one into at least two patches doing:

- one trivial patch to move the config options that have not changed but only
  appear in a different line

- one patch that drops the other options and has an explanation for each one
  why it's not there any more. Split this up further if necessary.

I mainly want to be sure when we do this that we have not accidentally
dropped an option that got renamed but is actually required for some users.

      Arnd